Friday, June 22, 2012

Amy + Andrew | Wedding at Quamby Estate

One gorgeous bride... gorgeous.
And an equally handsome groom.
Amy and Andrew were married at Quamby Estate  on a  magic day. I felt like I had known these guys for such a  long time.  They were so easy going and opened their hearts and life to me this day so beautifully.  This is one thing about my job that I love...  being able to fit right on in with a  group of people I  don't know.... and really see the love two people have for one another.  It's pretty special.

Amy_Andrew_24March2012_0064 copy
Amy_Andrew_24March2012_0701 copy
Amy_Andrew_24March2012_1753 copy
Amy_Andrew_24March2012_2085 copy
Amy_Andrew_24March2012_0376 copy

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! Just gorgeous! I recognise those blankets too :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. ABSOLUTELY STUNNING!
    Chels, these are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous photos as usual Chels. This place looks amazing. I have to say I am somewhat obsessing over the cabinet with the shoes on it.

    ReplyDelete